We're now offering 4 weeks of respite care for the price of 3.
Daughter of a Resident
Care at Sunrise
What is respite care?
Respite care is temporary care offered to older people and their carers, sometimes after a hospital stay or to provide a break for carers. Your loved one could be recovering from surgery, an illness or an accident - Sunrise offers short stays, giving your loved one the time to recover in a luxurious and safe environment. Respite care is also an excellent way to try care, to understand if it’s a long-term option, and to give you a realistic view of life at Sunrise.
We can accommodate urgent requests or planned stays - our teams are well equipped to help you through the process and deliver the care you need.
What does respite care include?
Respite care delivers the same high standard of care as our residential residents receive, including:
- An assessment of the needs and preferences of the person staying
- Physical, mental and emotional support delivered as part of the care plan
- A comfortable private room, fully-furnished, with a shower/bathroom
- A wide variety of activities and events that align with their interests
- Nutritious meals and snacks, tailored to their dietary requirements