At Sunrise Senior Living UK, the health and happiness of our residents are of the utmost importance. It’s why over 90% of our care homes are rated as Good or Outstanding by the Care Quality Commission (CQC). That’s why we’ve put in place a range of rigorous measures to help reduce the risk of infection within our homes, and to protect the physical and emotional wellbeing of our residents and the team around them.
We like to surround ourselves with the best and to provide the best care we employ the best people. We work incredibly hard to maintain a happy and motivated workforce - 91% of our staff are proud to be associated with Sunrise and 92% feel a sense of personal accomplishment from their work. We are also proud to be one of carehome.co.uk's 'Top 20 Large Care Home Groups', based entirely on the generous feedback of our residents and their family members.
Our residential care offering delivers a host of leading benefits, including:
- Stunning community spaces, uniquely designed for safe and comfortable living for single people or couples.
- Our beautiful landscaped gardens are designed for gentle strolls and wheelchair access with comfortable seating areas to make the most of sunny days. Residents are encouraged to be actively involved in gardening if they wish
- Private suites offering all the comforts of home – you can even bring your furniture and pets*.
- Each home has an extensive calendar of events tailored to residents’ interests - along with seasonal surprises, informal gatherings and accompanied trips in the Sunrise minibus
- Well-trained, passionate and dedicated carers and nurses.
- Each day, residents enjoy a choice of three delicious, well-balanced meals, prepared from scratch and featuring a variety of menu choices that support each resident’s unique nutritional needs.
Our care provision also stands out. At Sunrise, we focus everything we do around our residents. This is made possible by our individualised service plans for every resident.
Individualised service plans
To ensure our residents and their families have a fully transparent view of their care, we collaboratively create an individualised service plan for our residents.
The individualised care plan is a comprehensive, customised programme of care developed with the resident and their family before moving in. It guides daily interaction between each resident and team members at Sunrise and is updated as an ongoing reference, allowing the team to adapt quickly if a resident's needs change.
What if additional support is needed?
Many of our homes including our sister brand Gracewell Healthcare are registered to provide nursing care for residents who require a higher degree of medical support. For residents living with Alzheimer's, or other forms of dementia, every Sunrise care home features a dedicated dementia care neighbourhood.
How do I find out more?
Your nearest Sunrise will be more than happy to discuss your options and help you to understand how we can help. Either fill in our contact form, or contact our friendly team on 0800 0318 474.
*Pets are at the discretion of the General Manager of the home