Sunrise offers a broad range of care options to cater for every need - but not everybody requires care. For some people, their ideal setting is a mix of independence and Sunrise's sense of community and attention to the small details. We call this independent living.
Our independent living offering includes the following:
- a beautiful private space, with option to personalise to your taste and needs
- hassle-free living with all housekeeping and maintenance managed by our experienced staff
- a fully equipped kitchen for cooking and a dining room if you prefer to eat in our stunning communal areas
- a range of social activities and organised trips to stay active and engaged
- full support with any medical needs or doctor's appointments
Independent living is available at our Sunrise of Frognal House care home. This pet-friendly, Jacobean mansion sits in seven acres of beautifully landscaped grounds in Sidcup, Kent, offering the perfect environment for care. Families benefit from easy access to the M20 and M25 motorways, and residents are close to several local parks and gardens.
For more information about the care home and to contact us, please visit our Sunrise of Frognal House page.
Sunrise of Frognal House are currently not offering this service, please contact the home directly if you wish to discuss further.