We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My team and I are dedicated to providing the best care tailored to each of our residents' needs. We love interacting with them each day and putting a smile on their faces.” – Jennifer Lewis, General Manager
Sunrise of Virginia Water is a care home providing specialist dementia care, assisted living and end of life care in Virginia Water near Egham, Surrey. Respite care is also available if your loved one needs to recover after a hospital stay or if you simply need a break from your everyday routine.
Rated Good by the Quality Care Commission, Sunrise of Virginia Water offers luxury care that is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life for all of our care home residents.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important for our residents to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a varied schedule of classes including weekly pub quiz, morning sports and flower arranging, entertainment, trips and outings.
Sunrise of Virginia Water is located within easy walking distance of local shops, library, health centre, coffee shops and train station. We are only a short drive from Egham town centre, Ascot, Runnymede, Old Windsor and Heathrow Airport and there is nearby access to the M25. There are also regular trains to Reading, and London Waterloo, making this the perfect location for visiting friends and family.
Residents enjoy the close proximity to local shops and amenities as well as attractions like the Sunninghill Golf Club, Wentworth Golf Club and Guards Polo Club.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
● "All staff friendly, welcoming and competent. Facilities all excellent and extracurricular activities are imaginative and entertaining." T.A., Son of a Resident
● "The Sunrise of Virginia Water team is first-class; professional, respectful and friendly. They have not only made mum welcome but the whole family." Katherine M., Daughter of a Resident
● "Email, phone and face-to-face contact with the management team are excellent and they appreciate how important communication is to ensure Dad (and we) are happy and well cared for." Jenny D., Daughter of a Resident
● "The accommodation is very good and the bedroom pleasant. The Bistro is open all hours, therefore a good cup of coffee etc is always available." Stanley H., Respite Resident
● "My grandad seems really happy here, the staff go above and beyond for him, all so friendly. Wide range of activities too and a lovely place to come and visit him." Jessica P., Granddaughter of a Resident
*These testimonials have been independently checked by Carehome.co.uk
Our Virginia Water care home includes:
● Fully furnished ensuite rooms
● Range of daily activities and social events
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Bright and airy bistro
● Comfortable, homely lounges
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Sociable dining rooms
● Option to personalise their room
We’d love for you to visit our care home in Virginia Water near Egham and discover what life is like at our friendly and warm community. Find out more about our services and book a tour today on 01344 595737.
As our residents are all particularly vulnerable to the COVID-19 infection, we have taken the difficult decision to temporarily suspend all visits from relatives and friends, unless in exceptional circumstances. We do not take this decision lightly; reducing visitors into our homes will help protect the health and safety of residents which is our priority. Visits from healthcare professionals and for matters relating to health and safety continue with appropriate precautions.
Our intention is to follow public health advice to determine when visits will return to normal. We will continue to do our best to support residents to keep in touch with loved ones via other methods, such as phone and video calls, letters or emails in the short term.