We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My dedicated team and I love providing exceptional service to each of our residents. It’s a privilege to come in every day and interact with them and their families.” – John Cunningham, General Manager
Sunrise of Frognal House is a care home providing specialist dementia care, assisted living, end of life care and independent living in Frognal, outside of Sidcup in Kent. Respite care is also available if your loved one needs to recover after a hospital stay or if you simply need a break from your everyday routine.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important for our residents to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a range of activities, events, entertainment, trips and outings.
A Jacobian manor set in seven acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, Sunrise of Frognal House offers easy access to the M20 and M25 motorways.
Our Sidcup care home is conveniently located next to Queen Mary’s Hospital and our residents enjoy proximity to several golf courses, parks and gardens. We’re also only a short distance from Bromley and Dartford.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
● "My mum was extremely well looked after by the dedicated staff here, the food was absolutely first class and this enabled my mum's appetite to return so that she was able to regain her strength and confidence." Guy W., Son of a Resident
● "From the time I wake up until evening, I feel safe, happy and well fed." Margaret W., Resident
● "I like living here. Nice people. Lots of activities. Food fabulous. Wonderful grounds to walk around." Kathleen C., Resident
● "Eating is a social event and I truly think mum enjoys the atmosphere." Lynda A., Daughter of a Resident
● "I would really describe the place as a family - one looks after the other and are really looked after by all staff, no matter what grade." Ellen P., Resident
*These testimonials have been independently checked by Carehome.co.uk
Our Frognal House care home includes:
● Fully furnished en-suite rooms
● Range of daily activities and social events
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Bright and airy bistro
● Comfortable, homely lounges
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Sociable dining rooms
● Option to personalise their room
We’d love for you to visit our care home in Sidcup and discover what life is like at our friendly and warm community. Find out more about our services and book a tour today on 020 3879 4398.
Sunrise of Frognal is now offering short term, two week respite care. Come and see what life is like at Sunrise. For more information or to book a visit please contact us on 02038 236547.