We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My dedicated team and I feel privileged to spend each day with our residents, giving them the very best care and enhancing their quality of life.” – Kara Melbourne, General Manager
Sunrise of Fleet is a care home in Hampshire that provides high-quality, personalised dementia care assisted living and end of life care. Respite care is also available after a hospital stay or if you and your loved one need a break from your everyday routine.
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC, our Fleet care home offers first-class care, delivered by a team of highly skilled and caring professionals.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a varied schedule of events and entertainment including Tai Chi, Singing, Knit and Natter, plus frequent trips and outings.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
Sunrise of Fleet is located in a quiet street, in the town centre, with a range of restaurants, cafes and shops. Fleet’s high street is designated as dementia-friendly with local businesses trained in dementia awareness. We’re also near Aldershot, Frimley, close to the M3 and the M25 with easy access to Surrey and South and Central London. Our residents enjoy close proximity to the North Hants Golf Club, the Fleet Pond Nature Reserve and the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
● 'The rooms are good and the fact the residents can bring their own furniture is a real bonus and helps the resident feel like it's their own home.' Diane H., Daughter of a Resident
● 'Mum is so happy that there are wonderful activities daily. Also, she is still able to walk into the town too, a great bonus.' Ruth F., Daughter of a Resident
● 'The food is of a high standard varied and plentiful. The dining room has the ambience of a refined hotel restaurant.' Lesley A., Daughter of a Resident
● 'The staff are amazing, they are kind, caring and professional. They are always there to offer help and support to both my aunt and myself.' Bev H., Niece of a Resident
● 'My mother is the happiest she has been for years at Sunrise. She loves the security Sunrise provides and the entertainment and excursions.' James G., Son of a Resident
*These testimonials have been independently checked by Carehome.co.uk
Our Fleet care home includes:
● En suite rooms and suites available
● Wide range of daily activities and social outings
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Pet friendly
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Hair and beauty salon
● Cosy, spacious lounges
● Option to personalise their room
Click here to learn more about Sunrise of Fleet.
We'd love to show you around the community and answer any questions you have. You can get in touch via the form on this page or give us a call on 01252 968017.
*Any data and information submitted will not be shared outside of Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare, our senior living and luxury care home offerings.
We understand what a worrying time this is to be looking for care for a loved one. That’s why we want to reassure you that our dedicated teams are working tirelessly to keep our residents safe and to look after not only their physical but their mental wellbeing.
Whether you require residential, dementia, or palliative care, in the short or long term, we are - and always will be - here for you.
Please call for new enquiries on 01252 968017 to find out more about life at Sunrise of Fleet.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis, following public health advice. We've a detailed set of criteria to inform when an individual home can be reopened safely to limited visiting either by families of existing residents or by potential new residents who may want to view one of our homes. The majority of our homes are open for admissions.
As part of our approach to reopening for visitors, we'll be operating in a very different way. To minimise the risk of infection we've produced a safety guide.
We'll continue to follow public health advice to determine when visits will return to normal and will continue to do our best to support residents to keep in touch with loved ones.