We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My team and I have a genuine passion for providing the best possible care for our residents as well as their familes and loved ones.” – Gabriela Smith, General Manager
Sunrise of Esher is a care home in Surrey that provides high-quality, personalised dementia care, assisted living and end of life care. Respite care is also available after a hospital stay or if you and your loved one need a break from your everyday routine.
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC, our Esher care home offers first-class care, delivered by a team of highly skilled and caring professionals.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a varied schedule of events, entertainment, trips and outings.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
Located at the edge of the picturesque Oxshott Woods, Sunrise of Esher is near the A3 and the M25 with easy access to Guildford, Surbiton South and Central London. Our residents enjoy close proximity to Sandown racecourse along with other local attractions, including The Royal Horticultural Society in Wisley and Hampton Court Palace.
Our residents, team members, professionals and friends and family give you a snapshot of life at Sunrise of Esher over the last few months. Watch and listen to the stories of how Sunrise have kept residents safe and entertained during the COVID-19 pandemic and why they wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
● 'The building is elegant, the food is superb, the garden is beautiful and my mother could not have been happier.' Nina K., Daughter of a Resident
● 'My family and I were extremely impressed with the engaging and professional approach taken by the whole team at Sunrise of Esher. Nothing was too much trouble and on all our visits we were made to feel extremely welcome and always offered hospitality.' Tony B., Son of a Resident
● 'The accommodation and all communal areas are head and shoulders above other care homes. The activities and entertainment are varied and well planned and every effort is made to accommodate all tastes and interests.' Sarah A., Daughter of a Resident
● 'My mother has lived at Sunrise for over a year now and is full of praise for the kindness and gentleness of the staff members.' Jenny T., Daughter of a Resident
● ‘Care was given to my wife from the first day of her arrival until her end of life in Sunrise of Esher. Thank you all very much.’ J.B., Husband of a Resident
Our Esher care home includes:
● En suite rooms and suites available
● Wide range of daily activities and social outings
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Pet friendly
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Hair and beauty salon
● Cosy, spacious lounges
● Option to personalise their room
We’d love to show you around the community and answer any questions you have. You can get in touch via the form on this page or give us a call on 01372 239692.
*Any data and information submitted will not be shared outside of Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare, our senior living and luxury care home offerings.
Providing 24/7 care for a loved one takes its toll. That’s why it’s important to give yourself a break from time to time.
We’re offering short term respite stays to allow you to recharge and recover. We’ll welcome your loved one into our beautiful home, ensuring our highly trained, compassionate team is on hand to attend to their every need.
Please call for new enquiries on 01372 239692 to find out more about life at Sunrise of Esher.
*Respite fees are payable in advance and will need to be paid to us before the date of moving in. If the move in does not happen for whatever reason, the respite fee will be refunded in full. Respite fees incur an additional 20% charge to the standard weekly total fee. The respite care is available subject to assessment. Prices for respite care will vary dependent on care required and subject to assessment. Fees include the following: Accommodation, food and drinks (including snacks), themed events and entertainment, housekeeping, laundry and ironing services, utilities and general maintenance. Personal care services, including dressing, washing, bathing, oral hygiene, assistance with mobility, assistance with eating and drinking and assistance with social communities and engagement. Clinical nursing care, as agreed with you as part of your resident review and assessment.The above fees do not cover all potential fees and costs that you may have to pay. For example, we charge separately for a number of additional goods and services, such as external telephone, hairdressing services or visitor meals. In the case of respite care, the resident may terminate the resident agreement by giving not less than seven (7) days’ notice, following a minimum of 14 days stay at the home.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis, following public health advice. We've a detailed set of criteria to inform when an individual home can be reopened safely to limited visiting either by families of existing residents or by potential new residents who may want to view one of our homes. The majority of our homes are open for admissions.
As part of our approach to reopening for visitors, we'll be operating in a very different way. To minimise the risk of infection we've produced a safety guide.
We'll continue to follow public health advice to determine when visits will return to normal and will continue to do our best to support residents to keep in touch with loved ones.