We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My team and I have a genuine passion for providing the best possible care for our residents as well as their familes and loved ones.” – Gabriela Smith, General Manager
Sunrise of Esher is a care home in Surrey that provides high-quality, personalised dementia care, assisted living and end of life care. Respite care is also available after a hospital stay or if you and your loved one need a break from your everyday routine.
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC, our Esher care home offers first-class care, delivered by a team of highly skilled and caring professionals.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a varied schedule of events, entertainment, trips and outings.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
Located at the edge of the picturesque Oxshott Woods, Sunrise of Esher is near the A3 and the M25 with easy access to Guildford, Surbiton South and Central London. Our residents enjoy close proximity to Sandown racecourse along with other local attractions, including The Royal Horticultural Society in Wisley and Hampton Court Palace.
Our residents, team members, professionals and friends and family give you a snapshot of life at Sunrise of Esher over the last few months. Watch and listen to the stories of how Sunrise have kept residents safe and entertained during the COVID-19 pandemic and why they wouldn’t want to be anywhere else.
● 'The building is elegant, the food is superb, the garden is beautiful and my mother could not have been happier.' Nina K., Daughter of a Resident
● 'My family and I were extremely impressed with the engaging and professional approach taken by the whole team at Sunrise of Esher. Nothing was too much trouble and on all our visits we were made to feel extremely welcome and always offered hospitality.' Tony B., Son of a Resident
● 'The accommodation and all communal areas are head and shoulders above other care homes. The activities and entertainment are varied and well planned and every effort is made to accommodate all tastes and interests.' Sarah A., Daughter of a Resident
● 'My mother has lived at Sunrise for over a year now and is full of praise for the kindness and gentleness of the staff members.' Jenny T., Daughter of a Resident
● ‘Care was given to my wife from the first day of her arrival until her end of life in Sunrise of Esher. Thank you all very much.’ J.B., Husband of a Resident
Our Esher care home includes:
● En suite rooms and suites available
● Wide range of daily activities and social outings
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Pet friendly
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Hair and beauty salon
● Cosy, spacious lounges
● Option to personalise their room
We’d love to show you around the community and answer any questions you have. You can get in touch via the form on this page or give us a call on 01372 239692.
*Any data and information submitted will not be shared outside of Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare, our senior living and luxury care home offerings.
You can trust Sunrise to keep you safe
We’ve put in place rigorous infection control procedures, regular testing schedules and ‘safe visit’ protocols along with many other measures to help reduce the risk of infection entering our care home.
Our first priority is to help our residents feel safe. Only then can we do what we do best. Helping them to live the most independent, active and fulfilling lives they can.
Whether you require residential, dementia, nursing, or palliative care, in the short or long term, we are - and always will be - here for you.
Please call for new enquiries on 01372 239692 to find out more about life at Sunrise of Esher.
For Terms & Conditions please click here
Due to the latest national restrictions, we continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis, following public health advice. We’ve a detailed set of criteria to inform when an individual home can be reopened safely to limited visiting either by families or existing residents. The majority of our homes are open for new residents.
At Sunrise Senior Living UK, the health and happiness of our residents is of the utmost importance. It’s why over 90% of our care homes are rated as Good or Outstanding by the CQC. That’s why we’ve put in place a range of rigorous measures to help reduce the risk of COVID-19 infection within our homes, and to protect the physical and emotional wellbeing of our residents and the team around them.