We want you to know exactly how our service works and why we need your registration details. For more details about how we use your information, please see our Privacy Notice
“My team and I are dedicated to providing the best care for our residents, enhancing their quality of life and making every day special.” – Suzanne Garston, General Manager
Sunrise of Banstead is a care home providing specialist dementia care, assisted living and end of life care in Banstead, Surrey. Respite care is also available if your loved one needs to recover after a hospital stay or if you simply need a break from your everyday routine.
Rated ‘Good’ by CQC, our Banstead care home offers high-quality care, delivered by a team of highly skilled and caring professionals.
We know that even small things – like personalising your room or being able to have your favourite meal in the dining room – can mean a great deal. That’s why we work with you and your loved ones to tailor the care plan for their unique needs.
It’s also important for our residents to stay active, both mentally and physically. Our dedicated activities and events coordinator works hard to create a range of activities, events, entertainment trips and outings.
Situated on the North Downs our popular and vibrant care home is surrounded by a large greenbelt that ensures the area retains its rustic charm. With an abundance of shops and cafes along its high street, the village of Banstead offers all the amenities you could want.
Residents enjoy close proximity to several golf courses, the Mayfield Lavender Farm, Epsom Downs Racecourse and other nearby attractions. There are direct trains into London from Banstead train station and there is easy access to the M25.
All our Sunrise locations have team members that are qualified and experienced in offering palliative care. If you’d like to speak with someone about options and next steps, call us today or complete the form to arrange a visit.
● "There is a very full activity programme and my mum particularly enjoys minibus trips into the surrounding countryside." Sarah P., Daughter of a Resident
● "Excellent! Very clean and bright. The staff are all professional and authentically friendly and kind." M.N., Nephew of a Resident
● "My parents are very happy there and I can now sleep at night knowing that they are receiving the best care possible in a safe environment in a beautiful care home." Colette B., Daughter of a Resident
● "The communal areas are spotlessly clean as is my mother's room. My mother enjoys the food and the dining room feels a welcoming place." Tracy, Daughter of a Resident
● "My dad is receiving the best care I could ever have hoped for. He has told me first hand that he is really well cared for and everyone is really nice." Kate J., Daughter of a Resident
*These testimonials have been independently checked by Carehome.co.uk
Our Banstead care home includes:
● Fully furnished en-suite rooms
● Range of daily activities and social events
● Freshly prepared, nutritious meals
● Bright and airy bistro including weekly smoothie bar
● Comfortable, homely lounges
● Minibus for outings and day trips
● Picturesque landscaped garden
● Sociable dining rooms
● Option to personalise their room
We’d love to show you around the community and answer any questions you have. You can get in touch via the form on this page or give us a call on 01737 924453.
Click here to learn more about Sunrise of Banstead
Like a hotel.
It's like a hotel; the staff treat all the residents with dignity. Always make me feel welcome. There is lots of entertainment and bus trips to London and the coast.
- Resident’s Cousin
*Any data and information submitted will not be shared outside of Sunrise Senior Living and Gracewell Healthcare, our senior living and luxury care home offerings.
We understand what a worrying time this is to be looking for care for a loved one. That’s why we want to reassure you that our dedicated teams are working tirelessly to keep our residents safe and to look after not only their physical but their mental wellbeing.
Whether you require residential, dementia, or palliative care, in the short or long term, we are - and always will be - here for you.
We're excited to welcome new residents into our homes and can't wait to meet you. Please click here to find out more.
Please call for new enquiries on 01737 924453 to find out more about life at Sunrise of Banstead.
We continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis, following public health advice. We've a detailed set of criteria to inform when an individual home can be reopened safely to limited visiting either by families of existing residents or by potential new residents who may want to view one of our homes. The majority of our homes are open for admissions.
As part of our approach to reopening for visitors, we'll be operating in a very different way. To minimise the risk of infection we've produced a safety guide.
We'll continue to follow public health advice to determine when visits will return to normal and will continue to do our best to support residents to keep in touch with loved ones.